This year we made homemade "Super Hero" Valentines, courtesy of Pinterest.
Jackson decorated his Valentine box to take to his Preschool V-day Party
J delivered V-day treats to his neighbor friends, daycare buddies, and preschool pals.
Recipie for cute Super Hero Tootsie Pops included.
- Mom makine one trip to Fed-ex to print copies
- Cutting out glasses and super hero capes
- 4o Tootsie Pop suckers picked up by Daddy from Party Supply Store
- Tape on capes- and cool glasses
- "Have a Super Valentines Day." Treats are complete.
- Preschool was a success, J came home with equally awesome treats from pals.
- Age 3 rocks.
Happy Love Day from our house to yours.