Wedding Bells

 My baby sister, my only sister, got married in the second week of March 2013.
She is now a Jarvis and not a Peterson.
Her husband is a great fit for our Family. 
I approve.

She looked gorgeous on her wedding day.

The bridesmaids helping her tighten her dress, over her tiny baby bump. 

My little man looked as handsome as ever getting ready to carry the rings.


The girls in Black. 
My two cousins, Cassidy and Charee, and Cher's bestie Chelsey. 



The Wedding Party.
 left to right, Chelsey, Courtney, Cassidy, Charee, me- the bride and groom, friend, friend,
 Grooms brother, grooms brother in law. 


My cute little family after the wedding. 
Baby Brooklyn just turned 3 months in this picture. 
Jackson age 4. 



Having a DJ at a wedding is the way to go. it was awesome having live music to dance to.
 This cabin is where Lee and I got married on May 14th 2005.
 It felt magical to be back at the place where we said "I do." 
It made me want to rewind time and do it all over again. 



Night highlight number 1: 

Dancing with my Dad.


Dad and Daughter Dance. 

Watching my Dad dance with my Gram, his Mom, was one of the sweetest things I have been able to see.
 I will treasure that memory all of my life. 
Weddings have a way of bringing people together. 
In all of the best sorts of ways. 
View from the upstairs rooms. The best thing about this cabin, is that the entire wedding party stayed their and played all weekend. 

03.09.13

Happy Wedding Day Cherlyn and Janzten! 







Popular Posts