Today's thought

Build your own dreams, or someone else will pay you to build theirs!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

American Fork Half Marathon

The American Fork Half Marathon was my return to running race after baby. I always have one, a race the signals I'm back, I've reclaimed my body for running, and called it my own. I loved loved loved that I was able to  run this race with my newly relocated  Baton Rouge friend Hilary. I love this girl, we met while we both lived in American Fork for about a year, and then we both moved around the same time as well. She is unique, brave, unapologetic, eccentric, solid, and original. I love everything about her, and I am still looking for a friend like her. So far she is irreplaceable. 
 Morning Yoga with the other runners...........



 Getting ready to hit the pavement for 13.1 miles 
It was a great run. Beautiful scenery, great conversation, and a decent running time. Running is my therapy. 

Blog Archive