Merry Christmas 2013






The snow was plentiful Christmas 2013, we especially got dumped on living right under the mountain. I am starting to remember what it is like to have a true Utah Winter. Jack loves to ride his black sled down our side hill with friends, Lee dislikes shoveling the driveway, I love seeing my kiddos all bundled up in their snow suits, but dislike the multiple clothing changes. These are the days of hot chocolate, family parties, staying busy, and trying to stay focused on the true meaning of Christmas.
Since this is a very late post (almost 6 months) I want to write down a few memories of what stood out to me about this
 Holiday Season
1. The babies matching pj's and Brook's adorable curly cue red and green bows
2. Cherlyn making Jack Reindeer pancakes
3. Jackson riding the pogo stick for the first time
4. Brooklyn's face when she went to see Santa
5. Lee's mall trip to take the J & B to see santa and their comical picture
6. Jack helping me makes treat plates for our neighbors 
7. Playing games at Grandma's Christmas party
8. Grandma telling us stories of when she was a girl
9. Lee surprising me with his gift 


We spent the first part of our Christmas break with Lee's Dad and Step Mom. We went through the lights at Willard Bay, followed by hot cocoa and a visit to Santa. Brooke was not a fan of the guy in red, and refused to sit on his lap. Her face was priceless. 

 Grandma Donna is a fan of all things Christmas. Jackson had fun raiding her stash of singing Christmas animals, and playing dress-up with Grandma. I appreciate her as a Grandma and mother in law. 

 Lee's family watched our babies so we could go out to our annual friends Christmas party, Donna sent me this picture of my babies who fell asleep together. This picture melts my heart, Brooke's pigtails are just too adorable, and their faces are like angels. 

Our annual friend Christmas party in Logan. Always an entertaining night, and fun to catch up with friends we don't see as often. 

The ladies...

 Christmas Eve is always spent with Lee's Mom's family the Warburtons. Lee with his brother Phil, and Munn's cousins Gerald and Kasey. Handsome boys. 



We arrived at my parents late Christmas Eve, and woke up to this, Merry Christmas from the Peterson House.  My Mom always makes it magical for the everyone. I love going home. 



 Christmas Day Fun.


 Matching Jammies for the Peterson Grand-babies. Jack, Kolden, Blakely, Brooklyn





Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.  ~Norman Vincent Peale




Popular Posts