Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!


Happy Birthday Dad. I love you. I hope you have a wonderful day. You are such a wonderful father and example to me. You have always taught through example. Your hard work and selflessness has blessed our family through out the years.
I strive to obtain your work ethic and ability to stand true to your convictions at any place and time. Thank you for always being there for everything, whether it was a volleyball game in high school, or a race you didn't want me to run, you and mom have always supported all of your children in anything they have done. You are a wonderful father, and a terrific example. I am so blessed to have you as a father and grandfather to my son, I know he will learn from watching you and his father what truely makes a man great.
Happy Birthday.
Dad and I 1982
Peterson kids with Grandpa and Dad, 1985









Top of Utah Marathon 2007

Popular Posts