"He will send comfort."

This is my brother Cole.
Many of you knew him and loved him as I did, many of you didn't have that opportunity. On January 5th 2001 we laid him to rest at the age of 17. The week he passed away has always been a dark week for my family, I truly believe Heavenly Father is mindful of our heartache and sorrows. On January 5th 2010, 9 years to the day we buried our brother, son, and friend, we were sent an Angel, Blakely Nicole. My sweet niece I feel, was sent to help comfort our hearts and brighten the world with her special spirit. I know my brother would have loved both his new niece, and Jack-his nephew, Perhaps he even had something to do with the due date :). I Love my brother and miss him everyday, though I know he is in a better place. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation, to know that we can be with our loved ones again, and the wonderful blessing of an eternal family. Welcome Blakely Nicole , you are so loved, and such a wonderful addition to our family.

Popular Posts