FLASH BACK LP 2001

I used to live and work at a place called LAKE POWELL.

For two summers o1, and 02 I worked until noon and was wakeboarding by 2:00

In Lake Powell every day is a great day.....
(Summer 1. Anasazi Inn, Andrea, Maggie and I)




I left USU for LP the first summer w. my girl Dominique and cousin Chalene........off to the middle of no where!
Lake Powell is in the middle of the dessert, with the closest town if u can call 700 people a town about 2 hours away.

meaning...the only people who live at Lake Powell are people who work for the resort. Usually summer college kids like myself, looking for some adventure.






With my freshman year at USU behind me I talked my Best Friend Tyffanie into heading back to the lake. The next Summer did not dissappoint. Here are some of my favorite photos of the lake.








(Working at the Restaurant in our awesome orange shirts.........)




When the sun went down we went out.........to Brown Town. (The nickname of the dorms where we lived)

Popular Posts