NEW BLOG!!

">

I wanted to announce my new blog. It is nothing fancy, just the rantings of a girl who hated running in high school, and now cannot function without it. So much of my life is devoted to running, training, and attempting to maintain healthy eating habits for myself and my family-that I REALLY needed an extra avenue to put my thoughts in order. Since our family blog will someday be printed and used as a journal of my families life, I didn't want to fill it with my daily ups and downs of staying on the running/fitness wagon. I created this blog to keep myself accountable, track miles, and overall achieve more in the area of fitness and health, and maybe help to motivate other fellow runners or health seekers, like so many amazing people have done for me.

ENJOY

http://valerie-becauseirun.blogspot.com

Popular Posts