Who doesn't love a wedding?

Weddings are G r e a t!! Especially when a: your husband is a best man, b: the wedding is at a an awesome resort/hotel/with golf course/and spa c: Your parents take your son for the whole weekend, and D: The wedding is basically a high school reunion with all of your husbands closest friends, (who by association-happen to be some of your favorite people too!)
The beautiful bride Amy, and Groom Eli Rountree
One of my favorite resorts in logan canyon, just 30 minutes from my Alma Mater
The wedding was so much fun from start to finish. This is a picture is of Cathy and I at the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. We were able to stay at the resort for two nights with friends staying there too, it was so much fun! I literally felt so carefree, like lee and I were 21 again. :)
lee was able to golf with his friends for 18 rounds, something he rarely got to do while we were in OR, and might I add, he won. Yip my guy, who never golfs, who doesn't own his own clubs beat out a dozen or so other guys who play every other weekend and take it very serious, while lee golfs every couple of years, with his carefree attitude and flip flops. Yes, i'm proud.
This was such a pretty venue for a wedding,
And this guy knows how to wear a tux, still is the best looking husband in the room. biased. i know.


Good times.
My date for the evening. :) I had the best day before the wedding, I read to my hearts content, worked out hard,
got ready without feeling any rush since lee was golfing and and I was childless, read some more, took a walk in nature, ate pita chips and hummus, napped, and savored every minute of my downtime. PERFECT DAY, i say yes.

Tim, Chris, and lee, best friends since Pee-wee football, and beyond
I love this picture. All of the guys in this picture (minus 2) have been best friends since Elementary!!
We still all get together once a year for the annual Friend Christmas party which includes all of these Brigham City alumni and their wives (held at Tim and Anna's house in Hyrum Utah.) It is rare to keep in touch with friends since you were 7 or 8, especially when you live in different states, and have families of your own. They were lee's second family growing up, and have always been there for each other, it is a great bond that they share.

Popular Posts