Reunion & a 3rd Birthday

During the first weekend of August we attended the Wagstaff/Price Reunion for my Mom's side of the family. Saturday July 30th was also Jack's 3rd Birthday. He celebrated Thomas The Train Style. 
And got spoiled by his parents, and family. Thomas the Train Tracks galore. 

Dad and the lovebirds at the annual auction. 

This was one of the biggest attractions at the reunion, uncle Maverick's jeep. Jeepin is Jack's new thing. 



We were up North Fork at our families private land, it was so beautiful and refreshing to wake up to this !
This is Jack with his winning blanket, Grammy bought him the lucky ticket. 

Jeepin........................





This is my Grandma Wagstaff, who is the unofficial head of the reunion. We love this special lady. 
Sweet niece Blakely with her Daddy, I heart being an aunt. 
You can't camp without spending a substantial amount of time around a smoky campfire with those u love. 
I think I see a resemblance? 


Popular Posts