Your 30? Why, YES I am.

I turned 30. There was cake, candles, and a boat (w. wake-board  of course)                                                         in celebration of 3 decades on planet earth. 
                                                                                                                                                                             My baby boy, who is not a baby anymore.
 
 The Peterson/Gunther/Jarvis Campsite at Startvation State Park. (my high school cliff jumping escape) 
Yes, as I mentioned. HE CAN JUMP. and he never wakeboards and its irratating he can do it better than me...........notice how there are no pictures of my jumps. After comparing the two, i felt compelled to leave mine out. 








My brother Maverick, and my adorable niece miss Blakely.


Doing what I love,  almost more than anything......



 "Cousins"

 The family. Perfect weekend. Sunshine. Water. Wakeboard. Family.
Thanks Parents for making it happen.










Here is to the next 30 years. My dreams are many, my determination is set. The future is limitless.

Popular Posts