3 year old pictures

 
 Three Year Old Update 
Jackson goes to preschool at Learning Dynamics on Tuesday's and Thursday's. He knows all of his letters, their sounds, numbers, shapes, colors, and is learning sight words. He also attends Way to Grow day care about 5-10 hours per week. He enjoy's playing sports, this Winter/Spring he was able to try the Itty Bitty Sports Program at AF Rec center. In January he did basketball, then in March Soccer/Football. In May he will start T-ball. 
He loves Winnie the Pooh, Batman/Superman, and playing pretend. He has really surprised us this year with his stamina, he hiked the the Y' in Provo without help. ( 2.4 hike) .
 He is a very thoughtful little guy, and tells me he loves me. 
His imagination can take him to magical places, one minute he will be the captain of the boat, the next minute he is Ammon from the scriptures, and then he is suddenly on all fours pretending to be our dog Mogli's puppy brother.  
He likes to play with the other little boys on our street, and has even gotten brave enough to walk to their door and ring the doorbell-why Mom watch's from the porch. I am proud at the new ways he is challenging himself. I can tell that age 4 is going to be a big year for him with lots of independence and growth. 

 And yes he does look like his handsome Daddy, brown eyes and all. 






"The Little One That Follows Me"

Author: Unknown
A careful woman, I ought to be;
a little one follows me.
I do not dare to go astray,
for fear they'll go, the self-same way.

I cannot once escape their eyes,
whatever they see me do, they'll try.
Like me, they say, they're going to be,
that little one that follows me.

They think that I am good and fine;
believe in every work of mine.
The bad in me they must not see;
my life to them, must, an example be.

I must remember, as I go,
through summer's sun and winter's snow,
I'm building for the years to be,
for that little one that follows me.




Awesome pictures by my friend  Mariah- check out her work here- Mariah

Popular Posts