Miss Brooklyn

Brooklyn Ellen Gunther was born on December 4th 2012. She weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces, and was 20 inches long. She has beautiful dark hair that covers her head. 
It was love at first sight for the entire family, especially her Dad. 
 I wanted to record this story because it is so sweet. Just after she was born Lee had her down in the little visitor room in the hospital. He said there was an old VCR with a movie in it, so he hit play for Jackson to watch a movie. 
The movie that played was "Shirley Temple, Little Princess." He said it was a sign. From that moment on he has called Brooklyn his little princess. 
There is something so sweet about watching a man hold a tiny baby girl. 
I knew she would have him wrapped around her finger, and she does. :) 
Mr. Jackson just loves little Miss Brook. He has been so sweet to her since she was born. There have been some moments of naughtiness towards other family members, but he hasn't taken out any of those jealousies on the baby. 
I am so grateful that he loves her, he tells me everyday, Mom she is so cute, mom I just love her. 
 My favorite line that Jack has said since bringing her home, is 
"Mom she looks like a little ant, but she sounds like a sheep!" :) lol

 There is my foot. Proof I was actually there. :) 
 Miss Brooklyn all strapped in and ready to go home. 
We are so grateful this sweet baby girl that has came to our family, she is such a good baby, and her little spirit has already brought so much love into our home. 

Popular Posts