A Christmas Carol


Just before the Holidays Lee scored some tickets for the Hale Theater to watch the live play "A Christmas Carol."

 Since Mom had a newborn, Dad asked Jack to go on a special date with him. Jack wore his best smile and dress clothes, and was very excited for his night out. We prepped him on good manners and how to act at the theater. 

Lee reported that Jackson was very well behaved. 

 They really enjoyed the play, they were right by the stage. Jackson had one of the characters point at him while preforming.


“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”  Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
7
“I wear the chain I forged in life....I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it.” 

Popular Posts