Brook's first month



 Brooklyn turned one month old just after New Years. She was a great baby from the start. January was a busy month getting adjusted to being back home. I took off most of my work for the month, and it was so nice just to stay with my two babies. When I was pregnant with Brook I didn't know how my Jack was going to adjust to not being the only child anymore.
 Like any only, he had been running the show for 4 1/2 years and I knew it would be an adjustment. I am so happy that he loves his sister. He has been very gentle with her and calls her his "sissy cakes" He loves to sing to her, and hold her. Lee and I can now say that we have "kids". We love it. We have our boy and our girl. Our family feels complete.

Daddy's girl

She looks a lot like Jack did at this age. At her 2 week she was in the 97% for height and the 75% for weight. We make some big healthy beautiful babies around here. 

Popular Posts