Today's thought

Build your own dreams, or someone else will pay you to build theirs!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome to our Family Cousin Kolden!!

Cousin Kolden was born on September 1st 2014. Cherlyn did such a great job getting him here, he was a beautiful baby and we are so happy to have him as part of our family. I know him and Brook are going to be the great little buddies as they grow up. Love you Kolden J!! I am a proud aunt.



There is nothing as sweet as a new baby. I was able to be there when this sweet little boy came into this world, and it was a magical moment. I could feel his strong spirit, and it reconfirmed to me that God knows us each individually, he has a plan for us, he loves us, and he wants us to be happy. Welcome to this magical world Kolden Janzten Jarvis. 

Blog Archive