Conference Weekend

 Every 6 months we have the privilege of listening to the LDS General Conference, this was our Conference weekend Fall 2013


 This is one of my all time favorite pictures. Brooks diaper with falling leaves stuck to it, and both kids faces showing the pure innocent joy of that moment. It was a Fall day that seemed to last forever. The sun was so bright, the leaves were so crisp-I hope I never forget the way my children looked on that day. Some days are too bright to forget. 

We attended the live Conference for the first time. My favorite quotes: 
 "Each day is a day of decision, and our decisions determine our destiny."
"Doubt your doubts, before you doubt your faith."
"The acorn of honest inquiry has often sprouted and matured into a great Oak of understanding." 




Popular Posts